How Do I Attract Qualified Buyers for Your Montana Property?
When we list your property, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours.
As an expert in our local Flathead Valley market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing strategy to include the following:
- Taking professional photographs, which may include drone photos and a 3D virtual tour, and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to the MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print and on-line publications buyers use to shop for property;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Showcasing your listing on Forbes Global Properties;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your property is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your property, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I will aggressively promote and market your property? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation meeting.
The sooner we start, the sooner your property will be sold – and for a top price.